Re: Cityrail have some weird employees.

Erk (erk@erkV69.au.com) wrote:
> He must have been an interurban guard. A lot of the guards I see would have
> names longer than the trains they are shutting the doors for - it reminds me
> of a Jerry Seinfeld sketch about New York Taxi Drivers where he says
> (parpharsed)- "what qualifications do you need to be a cabbie in NY? I think
> you only need a head! No blank photo ID's here!"

Seinfeld also did a routing something like "the cab driver's name was
Akhmal followed by the chemical symbol for boron. I'm pretty sure it
wasn't manganese."

And as a scientist, I have to say that this demonstrates Seinfeld's
stupidity. Chemical symbols are written in plain latters, e.g. B for boron
and Mn for manganese.

Cheers
David