Re: Cityrail have some weird employees.

I reckon you need to be a dropkick to put up with listening to the likes of
Zemanek, Laws and Jones - and them what likes to hear their own voice that
rings them up!

More banal radio is difficult to find - although any other talkback radio
seems to qualify, then horse and dog racing follows closely,

Goldie