Re: NSW Rail restructruing

Did not catch the item on ABC, but the comments below require some
clarification.
1. Is ALL of RSA to merge with RAC or just the track maintenance? They have
other operations.
2. What is the definition of CityRail network (I assume they mean the
tracks)? Nowra/Goulburn/Bathurst/Scone and Dungog I assume. But what about
non passenger lines within that area. Moss Vale to Unanderra and Hunter
Valley Coal Roads to name just two. Anyway, is SRA then to take back the
track maintenance responsibility for the affected tracks from RSA and Fleur
Danniel?

--
Geoff Lillico

39ffd2e2.29354910@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:39ffd2e2.29354910@can-news.tpg.com.au...