Re: 4638 running again

Really? a 46 class on the rails again?
By any chance, what is the name of the company operating the tour? it
wouldn't be SETS (Sydney Electric Train Society) because their
Chirstmas Tour is planned to be run by a W Set!

I sure would like to see a 46 class.........operating (From my previous
message "46 Class Depot")

Anyway Cheers:-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <tTtM5.18396$e5.40635@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
  "Philip Shortus" <Shortus@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Did anyone here about 4638? It is doing a tour on the 2nd of December
for a
> christmas party, it will be going from Wollongong, Sydney and the
Hawksberry
> river. From there, there will be a river cruise. Should be alright
> gunzelling on Cowan Bank!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.