Re: [Melb] AD Comeng

> > AD Comeng seen running a down LIL at 13:18 at RWD.
> > This will form the 13:59 up LIL, then
> > 1459 down GWY,
> > 1550 up GWY,
> > 1629 down LIL,
> > 1759 up LIL,
> > 1859 down GWY and goes OFF at GWY.
>
> Was seen on an up journey at GRN earlier today, must have been stabled at
> ELT overnight as it didn't do a Down journey first. (It couldn't have been
> HBE as there was no graffiti on it).

Well I have now got my Graffiti free photos and since it will be at GWY
tonight (no gates for the sidings) it could get done.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news