Re: Nepean Station? And also Security Camera's on Trains

In article <8u3ahp$ukr$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:
> to all.
>
> Yesterday while travelling in the train I took a moment (While the
> train stopped at Bankstown for a few minutes) to look for a Security
> Camera.
> ---
> Ah ha! I'm suspected of the top deck, at the end having two large
holes
> drilled in! One of them with a ceramic or glass feel in it. Evidence
> to "back-up" this suspected camera is at the bottom deck, at the end,
> where there's usually the one-seat was replace with a compartment
> (Places vertically) and with the Warning label of not to open!!!!
> I have the carriage details but.......they're not here right now (I
> promise to get them to you all, i I haven't lost it). But I do
remember
> the carriage was the third from the front of R2 (A six-car train)

Mortdale train? Don't see a Hornsby train with a camera!!!

> ---
> Changing trains at Lidcombe, I also took time to look for a camera.
But
> this time no camera......wait....what about on the bottom-deck at the
> end, where there is the 3 seat fixed to the wall? There's no gap
> underneath the seat but another compartment with the Warning Label.
> This time I remember the details.
>
> C4235-K76 (I think).

didn't think so. C cars always start with "3" not "4". Cars that start
with "4" are T or D cars.

Are there any cameras in K sets though?

> ---
> I was at Blacktown Station the same day. On Platform 7, when you walk
> down from the building in the West Direction you come past a sign. One
> of them has "Interchange Stations" (On Platform 6 side) and the other
> having the diagram of the Western and Blue Mountains line beyond
> Blacktown (On PLatform 7 side).
>
> I have to be honest....it wasn't me who spotted this..it was someone
> travelling with me.
> On the Diagram of the Western Line, between Werrington and Kingswood
> Station...mmm I never knew there was a "Nepean" Staion?
>
> Anyways. the thing was there is a Nepean Station Between Werrington
and
> Kingswood which dosen't even exist!

Was about to, don't know now. Some Penrith locals would be better
informed about Nepean [University] Station.

|Hubert              hubert@imap4.com      |
|Public Transport Ticketing @              |
|http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit |