Re: What is wrong with Sprinters (was: Mexican railway (Melb - Wagga))

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Smaller less comfortable (this is subjective - i personally find the
> seats comfortable, everyone else doesn't) and poorly laid out seating
> (optimised for more people, not more comfort).

When I was in Melbourne last year, I was intrigued to see that Sprinters
seem to have a CPH-style cab, in that a passenger can see out of the
front of the cab alongside the driver's compartment. Is this reserved
for conductors/guards (or whatever they're called these days), or can
normal passengers use them?

--
Rob K