No Subject

We are the largest manufacturer of rubber tops for carbon brushes in India.

We can provide rubber tops at very economic prices because of cheap manufacturing costs in India. We use the best material from DU PONT, GE Silicones, Nordel and Japan Synthetic Rubber to maintain our quality standards.

Do let us know your complete requirement of rubber tops and other rubber components.

If the business is sizeable, we will delegate a team to visit you soon.

Regards

for Silton Rubber

Vivek Jain