TROLL ALERT: kingpin1@ozemail.com.au

No doubt many of you will have seen this creature around here, saying that
he listens to Zemanek etc. I was surprised to see kingpin here myself. This
guy has been trolling around aus.* for ages, in particular aus.bicycle.

As you have seen, his views are decidedly warped, and as such, I suggest you
ignore him.

And to kingpin himself, why the hell are you saying things about Sydney, I
thought Brisbane was your neck of the woods.

--Chris
Who will *never* post anything to or about kingpin again. Ever.