Re: [Tas] Circular Head line route revealed

Apparently it's going on the south side of the Bass Highway.  This will have
minimal impact on the dairy farms of the region..

Already there has been concern about what land it will take back- not sure if
the plans include underpasses for where the line will cut off some land.

>From Wiltshire to Smithton, the terrain is fairly good, unlike the road route
over Sisters Hills and Rocky Cape.

This route is apparently better than the option of putting the train through
Forest.

One can imagine what the GM*s would make of that old run...

*GM: genetically modified, if the banner on the side of Hobart's Southern
Outlet is to be believed!