Re: bullhead rail in NSW

thanks to all who gave info.

One further question, is there any rail museum in NSW that has a short length
of this track (a couple of metres) constructed as a exhibit or rails and chairs
stored for such a purpose.Maybe the Powerhouse?-I'll have to take another look
there, but then they aren't really a rail museum. I think they may have the
earlier 1855's "barlow rail"-? under loco number 1.

Chris