Re: [Vic] Freight return to Cold stream??

> Dunno whether it will run after hours - one of the stabling sidings is the
> old main line...

Last Saturday night I went down to Lilydale to see the sleeper discharge
train running, of a night time Lilydale will normally have 6 six car
trains and one three car train, there is room at Lilydale for 2 six car
trains in each siding (B, C, D and E) expect siding A where there is
room for only one six car train.

On this Saturday night after all the trains had stopped running this was
the contents of each siding (siding D is the main line to Coldstream)
Siding A: one six car train
Siding B: two six car trains
Siding C: two six car trains
Siding D: EMPTY
Siding E: one six car train and one three car train.

So if this was set up once a week, then the log train could run after
the last spark.

--

Chris Gordon

http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig