Re: Re: [NSW] Fare free day

All station usage fees (at stations that require them--Olympic Park, and the 4 AirportLink stations)
have been waived for today only.

That's why many people are rushing to those stations.

Dan got bored on Tue, 30 May 2000 20:45:11 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          Bill McNiven <wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
          ooMY4.4752$N4.173248@ozemail.com.au">news:ooMY4.4752$N4.173248@ozemail.com.au...
          > Hubert Lam wrote in message ...
          > >http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/Media/FareFree.htm
          >

          > So, having bought this week's weekly on Monday 29/5/00, I must remember to
          > buy next weeks on Saturday 3/6/00!
          >
          > BTW, does the free travel apply to entry/exit at Domestic and
          International?

          Yes, I think so.