Re: XPT

Gday Skippy

Skippy <fowler9@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
mZvY4.2392$fq2.296467@nnrp4.clara.net">news:mZvY4.2392$fq2.296467@nnrp4.clara.net...
> Thanks for that answer Jack BUT.....
>
> Whats the added performance going to do for times & speed (even tho it
> doesn't get near full speed until just south of Wagga!!!!) Will the new
> engines be able to put it BACk at the top of the fastest PASSANGER train
in
> Australia?

Well they wont do a lot.....  except make them more reliable  (fingers
crossed)......  they should be able to accelerate quicker and reach speed
quicker, but the only real change  should be in reliabilty...  As for bein
the fastest?  I'm not sure......  I think the tilt train in qld is quicker

Cheers
Jack