Re: Nomuldi & Robinvale tour

Eight monkeys are placed in a cage. In the middle of the cage is a ladder, with a banana suspended
above the ladder. One monkey climbs the ladder, and when it touches the banana, all the other
monkeys are sprayed with ice cold water. After the monkey eats the banana, the banana is replaced.
Another monkey climbs the ladder, and when it touches the banana, all the other monkeys are sprayed
with ice cold water. After the monkey eats the banana, the banana is replaced. Another monkey
attempts to climb the ladder. The other monkeys jump on it, and beat the living daylights out of it.
One monkey is removed from the cage and a new one takes it place. The new monkey sees the banana,
and attempts to climb the ladder. The other monkeys jump on it, and beat the living daylights out of
it. One of the original monkeys is removed from the cage and a new one takes it place.The new monkey
sees the banana, and attempts to climb the ladder. The other monkeys jump on it, and beat the living
daylights out of it. One of the original monkeys is removed from the cage and a new one takes it
place. The process is repeated till there are no original monkeys left. A new monkey is placed in
the cage, tries to climb the ladder and the usual happens. One monkey turns to another and asks "Why
are we doing this?". The other monkeys says, "I don't know, but it is the way things have always
been done here, son."

--
Anamul (aka Peter Riley)
Getting Drunk to kill the Pain