Melbourne Train Operators

Hello, Im a train driver on London Underground and I have been trying to
find out what conditions and moral is like on the Australian railways, I
have posted a similar post in January and got some good reply from NSW and
Queensland and flamed by others for using CAPITALS, anyway I have got a
helpful response from the Manager of Human Resources but he did not state
about annual Leave and Sunday working so any information would be grateful.