Re: Re: [NSW] Airport line at Flying Junctions

I didn't predict it. I lifted this composition out of another discussion board--written by a
"copperluvva".

Bill Bolton got bored on Thu, 25 May 2000 22:42:28 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote:

          > As I predicted years ago

          We already know you're a legend in your on lunch time, you don't need
          to keep reminding everyone.

          > this whole airport thing has totally stuffed up.

          No, its your understanding of train operations on a complex network
          which is "totally stuffed up".  The flying junctions are most run
          "straight through" most of the time. Diversionary movements through
          them are relatively rare.... always have been.

          Bill