Re: Ballarat trams may return

There's stuff-all on the BTM site about this as far as I can see.  There's also
been amazingly little said in the BTM newsletters about this proposal ever since
it was first raised two or three years ago.  From my recollection there were
originally considerations of running a line from the Railway Station to
Sovereign Hill, but whether this is what is currently being proposed I don't
know, and the news report gives no details either.  I'd love to think that
something could get off the ground - Ballarat is the perfect city for trams as a
tourist attraction - a lot like Christchurch in NZ in many ways.