Re: [NSW] Airport line derailment

Dave proctor.....as in the editor of Australian Model Engineering???
Hmmmm, perhaps thats what explains why you support the affirmative
action with female guards. All editors dont think for themselves, only
speak the rubbish they learn in Uni or whereever, and they dont ever
have any common sense.
 What I post IS NOT sexist garbage. What I report are injustices. I try
to highlight how the white, straight Australian male gets the rough end
of the stick ALL the time. Theyre discriminated against by everything.
If you cant see that then go visit OPSM.
 Affirmative action, EEO, and all other EQUALITY bullcrap MUST be
scrapped, because these policies discriminate against ALL australian
straight males.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.