Re: Coota-Tumut Line

The line was closed in '85 after a spectacular bushfire seriously damaged
track and culverts no far out of Coota (saw it happening from my
heligoflopper supporting the NSW bushfire mob).

"Ownership" or official status is unknown.

Would expect the Goulburn bridge to require major work - in fact it would
probably be a complete rebuild of the track and all civil works.

Goldie