Re: [NSW] boozeu.....erm, aus.rail meet.

On Tue, 23 May 2000 07:50:05 GMT, dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David
Bromage) wrote:

>Brown Family (pcc@ocean.com.au) wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 May 2000 13:13:03 +1000, "Dave Proctor"
>> <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
>> >Ooohwa, where abouts? We might be able to get five of us together for a
>> >boozeu.....erm, aus.rail meet.
>> >
>> Oh no! A bunch of NSW gunzels get together for an ausrail meet (read;
>> boozeup - who do you think you're fooling?) and what do they discuss?
>
>There have been several meets in Victoria. There was much clicking of
>camera shutters, but no boozing.

I'm not really sure what's worse. The constant clicking of camera
shutters or discussion of Cityrail's alphabetical emus. Forget
intelligent conversion, beer seems to be the best option. I guess I'd
be stuffed since I don't drink piss.

Les Brown.
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.