Metcard Ticket Graphic Design

Not sure if this is the correct email address, but I do want to say CONGRATULATIONS on the Metcard tram ticket graphic designs - I think they are terrific, and I have even begun to collect them!
The current tickets showing various public buildings around Melbourne are particularly good, as were the series on Melbourne's wide variety of food!

Please pass this message on to the artist(s) - I am very impressed with their work, and the anticipation of buying a ticket design not yet seen, adds to a generally enjoyable experience of travelling on Melbourne's tram systems!

Regards,

Chris Stoneman
58 Toorak Road West
South Yarra VIC 3141
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Stoneman;Chris
FN:Chris Stoneman
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(03) 9866 8787
TEL;CELL;VOICE:0411 413 154
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;2/58 Toorak Road West=0D=0ASouth Yarra;Melbourne;VIC;3141;Australia
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2/58 Toorak Road West=0D=0ASouth Yarra=0D=0AMelbourne, VIC 3141=0D=0AAustral=
ia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:christopherlink@bigpond.com
REV:20000523T123126Z
END:VCARD