Re: [NSW] Sig failure @ redfern

I think the answer is yes. :-) Points failed just past redfern AND a
defective train in front of the train I was in(The 7:42 emu plains to
hornsby) meant it took 40 minutes to get from strathfield to redfern. At
this point I have to give credit to the gaurd on the train, She did a
brilliant job keeping the passengers informed of the situation.
8gcpsf$kki$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8gcpsf$kki$1@nnrp1.deja.com...