NSW Public Transport Week

>From an ad (I've parpharsed it) in the Terrograph on 22/5, page 28 (my
comments in brackets)

Public Transport week is on (it is?)

* Wed 24 to Sat 27 May
1000-1600
The Future of Public Transport Exhibition
Australian Technology Park, Redfern

features 4GT model, gas buses, real time traffic monitoring and plans for
Parramatta Rail Link

* Ride the Airport Line (I've done that)

* The Historic Public Transport Exhibition
Parilament House, Sydney
All week, no times or exhibits stated

(are they going to have 3801 in steam in Carl Scully's seat?)

* Parramatta Mall
Wed 24 May from 1030 till the afternoon (time not stated)
A Display of Transport Initiatives for Western Sydney (short display,
obviously)
Free lunch and entertainers. Prize draws (prize not stated)

* Online (school kids only)
Win a computer for you and your school
http://www.dept-public-transport-nsw.schools.net

(The ad says) for more info, call 131500, visit
http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au ot http://www.131500.com.au

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness
Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.