For the "narrow minded" in NSW this weekend

Greetings all,
On Saturday 27th May 2000, the Illawarra Light Railway Museum Society is
holding an enthusiast and photographer day and evening run. The ILRMS has 4
operational 610 mm gauge steam locomotives and a varied collection of narrow
gauge internal combustion powered locomotives. The Museum is located at
Tongarra Road Albion Park, approximately 100 km south of Sydney, NSW
Australia.  The site is a short walk from the CityRail station of Albion
Park Rail. Visit our web site at http://www.gghome.com/ILRMS for contact
details, location map and pictures of some of our restored locomotives.

The day will feature:
Four operating steam locomotives
Operating passenger and demonstration freight trains of various types and
consists.
Opening ceremony for additional track
Photographer access to areas normally restricted from public access.
Photographer access during light up of four steam locos from 9:00am.
Diesel hauled passenger trains during the morning (while steam locos are
being warmed up)
Steam hauled passenger train operation from noon.
After dark photo opportunities and steam train operations.
BBQ facilities (no charge) and limited refreshments available all day and
into the evening.
Limited supplies of meat will be on sale for BBQ purposes.
Narrow gauge oriented books and  a large collection of pre-loved magazines
on sale.

Unfortunately our display of operating stationary steam engines, pumps and
winches of various types will not be running due to boiler problems.

Gates open from 9:00am, Cost $10 per head. Planned finish time 8.00pm

For your information. If you are nearby, hopefully I'll see you there,
Regards, John Garaty, Sales Manager ILRMS