Re: Slogans

> And I think this slogan is aim to encourage people not to delay trains.
> Not to cause train delays.
>
> Cheers
> James

Yes, it has been used in conjuntion with posters at stations and inside
carriages with the message "Help keep our trains running on time. Please
arrive at the station early" (or something like that).

It has also been used in the context of being a reliable way to get
somewhere on time. There is an ad in the Brisbane Public Transport Directory
with a woman in front of a 'sale' rack at at store, but the rack is
completely empty (she doens't look too happy about this). The text reads
"You won't catch the bargains if you're tangling with traffic or driving
around looking for a park..."

And at the beginning of the year there was the television ad where the
basketball team mastcot is on the train in his costume and he jumps off at
South Brisbane station and runs onto centre court at the stadium just in the
nick of time.

Cheers
RODS   :-)