Re: OT: Steam Engine Museum

Ask a Dorrigo person, I suppose both of them will be static. I don't know if they
would sell /swap one to another organisation in NSW who was willing to return it
to operational condition. It is great that they saved 6039 from the scrapper, but
wasn't there any groups in NSW prepared to purchase 6042 at the Forbes auction to
return to operational condition.(LVR?)

Chris

Chris