Re: [NSW] Airport line

"Ronald BESDANSKY" <ronbest@bigpond.com> wrote in message
FxvV4.3926$c5.8749@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:FxvV4.3926$c5.8749@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Tried www.airportlink.com.au about 22.30 h tonight Sat 2000-05-20 -
clicked
> on the alternating message "opens May 21" /  "Click here to find out
more".
> Go the response "Error on page" !!! Does this bode ill for tomorrow's
> opening????

It worked for me. Although there was something in todays Terrorgraph (so it
MUST be true) that one of the rail unions was calling an indefinite strike,
and it was in the indistrial commission for an emergency hearing at 1000
this morning. Dunno what happened from it.

> (If they can't get their web page right. .. . .. )

It is right, at least for me. Get a decent ISP (BigPong sucks).

Dave