Re: [Melb] Advertising Trams.

The following changes have been made to the advertising trams in
Melbourne:

* B2.2014 (ST) was Telstra/Sydney 2000 Olympics, it has now been changed
to "telstra.com" to advertise their new webpage http://telstra.com

It will be running out of Essendon depot on route 59 or maybe even route
55.

Has anyone seen Z3.204 (ST) (advertising National Bank, running in
Swanston Street) since I haven't seen it running for over a week now.
(I think its one year contract is finished since this tram has been
advertising National Bank since 3.5.1999)

ST - Swanston Trams

See my webpage for full list of Advertising trams. (General Page)
http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig

--

Chris Gordon

http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig