Unkown "Spiral"

In a couple of my rail videos reference is made to what sounds like "The
Katundra Spiral".
In each case the commentary is indistinct and I can't be sure just what the
bloke is saying.  Another video has a train traversing a section of rail
which is in three levels.  No, it is not the zig-zag but well out into the
country somewhere.  I'm sure both (or one and the same) are in NSW.
Can you give me the correct locality, whether the places are the same, and
where I might learn a little more of the history of that road?

Don

--
Donald R Smith
drsmith@iinet.net.au