Re: QLD: First Diesels at Cloncurry?

Can confirm that. There is a picture of a brand new AEI/GE 1150 class Diesel
Electric on the front of a suburban service in Brisbane that still had the
Inlander nameboard on it from its first run the previous day. The 1150
(1210,1300 they've had too many class number changes) also had a technician
hanging off the side monitoring the engine. Hope this info helps.

--
Dean A Stalker
Email: qrhistory@dingoblue.net.au

8ft5va$u26$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8ft5va$u26$1@nnrp1.deja.com...