Ticketek (Slightly OT) Was Tickets for opening of Airport Line

Just be careful about what you beleive from Ticketek. I remember booking for
the Rugby League State of Origin match at Stadium Australia a week before
the game and I wanted to sit in the A section to get the best view. I was
told then that these tickets were not available. OTOH, the NRL were
screaming out for people to go, stating even on the day of the match that
these tickets were available.

I believe that these opening day tickets should be pre sold by CityRail and
not Ticketek (see, back on topic just before this thread terminates.) I'll
try for a ticket tomorrow (Wednesday 17/5) in Penrith and see what happens.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com

All cows or or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness
Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.