Re: Gunzels (Was: Night photography)

Brown Family <pcc@ocean.com.au> said:

>No, that wasn't Hogophone, that was Elvis.
>
>Eldon Hogan, R.I.P. What a character, sorely missed by railfans
>desiring a well-run fan trip.

Further to my previous message, I didn't mean any disrespect to the real
"Hogaphone". I just assumed it had something to do with Reggie and his
microphone on a stand. A post mid last year questioned what monuments would
go into the "Gunzel at Flinders" (under a thread about Hillside's sale),
and there was mention of a statue of Reggie, with a reply "And the
hogophone in a glass case".

Michael