Re: [Melb] "Track Record" (fines/bonus for operators)

In article <rrdthsg2eq1sbgmke730j8uvkukdbaq2q1@4ax.com>,
  Malcolm Miles <mgm-ns@tardis.net> wrote:
> cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au (Christopher_Martin GORDON) wrote:
>
> >The issuse just out covers October-December and basic summary
> >Swanston Trams: Fined
> >Yarra Trams: Fined
> >V/Line Pass: Fined
> >Hillside Trains: Bonus
> >Bayside Trains: Bonus
>
> Any info about National Express buses? I don't think one 302 peak bus
> has been on time ever.
Unlike anywhere else, buses are a joke in Melbourne, so who cares if
it's not on time. Most people prefer a trains/trams, buses in Melbourne
constantly gets cancell, delay upto half an hour or more and are
filthy. If they monitor the buses performance just about every single
company would get fine!!

...besides buses privatised way before train/tram privatised anyway,
there was no such regulation set for buses and compared with
trams/trains, buses carries very little number of passengers anyway.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/