Re: [NSW] Yes Minister! (Scully attacks CityRail too)

In article <391d48a8$0$31509@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Rod Young" <freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Liberal Party would have lost all their Ministers by now...
Included Johnny himself. I would like to say "Sorry John" you lost your
job:-) one day......

> And anyway, some of the best entertainment on TV nowadays is watching
johnny
> squirm and try to protect the dickheads, on ABC Parliament Sessions.
No fun when "rail developments" never been mentioned.

> > > 'Rail chiefs should be ashamed: minister
> >
> > What happened to the Westminster princple of ministerial
accountability,
> > whereby ministers resigned over the non-performance of their
>departments?

Would like to see Carl replaced by Vince O'Rouke

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/