Re: [NSW] Airport Link

There was an interesting piece on Channel 9 Sydney tonight 13/5 about the
Airport Link, the stations certainly look good and brightly lit (good photos
possible too, it seems!!!!!). I was keen to see the new TVM's with touch
screens and multi languages. There is also a report on that news and the
Terrorgraph about rises in property prices in the area around the stations.
So I'd include in the winners list anyone who currently owns a property in
the area.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com