Union Bashing [was Freight wagons from China}

--
> Think you answered your own question,
> and thanks to the unions excessive demands,
> there will perhaps be a lot more of the same.
> Mylo.

Absolute Crap! You are listening to Liberal Crap!
Liberal Party has a new name for PEOPLE... its called "Unionist"
All Political  "Double Speak"
If I want to say Australian People are too well paid, and are causing the
most important constituents to lobby for bigger profits. [ remember you and
I are only important at Election Times] Big Money runs this Country..and the
most important thing for them is PROFIT, and the easiest way to increase
Profit , is to decrease the wages bill!
So I don't want to upset the dick heads, I just keep telling them that
hey[ Joe Public] are all right, its those bloody Unionists!  If you are not
in a union, you are still getting advantage from the Unions.
As an example if a Bank Manager gets $50,000 a year and sits on that for ten
years, because his boss just wont give him a rise, and their are plenty of
people out there that will do his job anyway...where does he go??  He just
has to cop it.
The Bloke on the garbage truck, who was getting $23000 a year has a strong
Union and over that ten years his wages are now bought up to $65000 a
year...you can see it now can't you...

That Bank Manager has got to get at least $80000 and the junior Teller will
climb up to $33000, or everyone would end up as labourers, or whatever.

Stop kicking yourself in the head!
We all need protection from GREEDY GOVERNMENTS, who are owned by VERY GREEDY
MULTI-NATIONALS.....
Wake up Australia, and we are all watching Benalla today. The Farmers have
all been to the GST seminars and they are screaming! Provisional tax
gone...Bullshit.. its now adjusted every three months. 48% of the Payment
made for a farm purchase must be retained and sent to ATaxO, if a GST number
cannot be produced. Its a can of worms and inflation IS going to go through
the roof.
Don't flame me, just sit back and watch it all happen
Rod

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder
Hobsons Bay Model Railway Club Inc.
Operators of Australia's only 'Australian' Model Railway Show
Every Easter in Melbourne.
and my page
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/rods