Re: (OT) fonts (was Station Platform Name Boards [NSW])

Tahoma and Verdana are my favourites! I put font sub lists like
"Tahoma,Verdana,Helvetica,Arial" on my pages.

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in article
<391aa8b0$0$31532@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...

8F31E4DBFtelstraNews@139.130.239.94">news:8F31E4DBFtelstraNews@139.130.239.94...