[NSW] Brawl on the 18.00 Lithgow

This evening, the 18.00 Lithgow was delayed at Strathfield. Around 18.20
the Guard made the following announcement (after 5-10 mins wait) " The
train will be delayed for a short time, due to a disturbance on the
train."
We departed at 18.25 (should have been at Parramatta by then).

I wondered what had happened. So when I got to Penrith, I asked him what
was the delay? Someone jumping in the tracks? He replied, "No, we're not
that lucky.  There was a brawl on the second from rear carriage."

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au