Re: [Global] Trains in TV ads

The Lynx ad is also appearing at the moment inside Brisbane City Council
buses. I can say I was somewhat confused at first glance. <<<Momentary
feeling of displacement - having moved to Qld from Sydney 8 years ago>>>

BTW, the new Duracell ad (for their super power batteries) has some fast
train on it (TGV?).

RODS  :-)

KcSR4.1261$uP3.769664@news0.optus.net.au">news:KcSR4.1261$uP3.769664@news0.optus.net.au...