[Qld} Cairns Sighting

Post on behalf of QRhistory forum:

Hi all,

Walking past a postcard sop in Cairns, I spotted a strange card. It had
1620 crossing Stony Creek Falls with the Kuranda Tourist Train. What's
strange about that? The loco was painted in QR Corporate livery.

On closer inspection (I bought the card), the loco turns out to be 1622,
and
yes, the photo is doctored. Underneath the Corp. Livery you can see QR's
old
livery.

When I get the scanner working (it didn't appreciate the move to
Cairns),
I'll post it in the File section of qrhistory's egroups home page.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/