Re: [NSW] 3801 this weekend?

James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> said:

>> But, the Walkers railmotors are the nicest looking (not that I've ever
>> had the pleasure to ride on one :( ).
>
>Go to the CHTR at Daylesford. They were using 91RM yesterday. BTW, I
>prefer the look of a DERM :-)

Okay, the DERM comes a very close second. Though, never been in a DERM
either :( Who ever let the refurbished DERM's on the loose? They look like
a harris on Valium! Internally, they have the same seats as Sydney's S and
K sets. They are nice to ride on though if you can cope with Sydney style
seating.

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

       ** Get paid to surf! Become an IT manager!! **