Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - why not Country Music on stations?

"James C." <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8f3nf0$78c$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8f3nf0$78c$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <39153A17.C5B556A6@ozemail.com.au>,
>   Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > You wanna borrow my white lab coat? I wont need it for Uni this week.
> >
> > Anita.
> >
> > Eric Cartman wrote:
> >
> > > * looks around for the ausrail white coat *
>
> <<<<<<Look around the ausrail subscribers...>>>>>>
>
> hmmmmm am I a blue coat then????
> ...actually orange coat (safety vest)

I have four white coats here - one has an AFL badge on it (old version) with
a level 2 goal umpires accreditation badge on it. Two of the others have
NSWAFL badges on it, the fourth has nothing on it (it fitted me when I was
35kg heavier).

All but two of them you are welcome to.

Dave