Re: switched back to plain text! ({was a HTML Posting} [NSW] Ads on T/G sets)

yes but with all the trash mail they send plus having to upload and stuff...not quite worth the
bother.

anyway this is one of the rare times when plain text doesn't do the job...it's quite rare for me to
post in HTML (except for tables)

apologies to all those Royal Highnesses who do not exactly appreciate hypertext on newsgroups. back
to plain text from now!