Re: Help please

If you mean Nhill in Western Victoria, it is on the Adelaide- Melbourne
railway line, west of Horsham.  The only train passenger service is  the
Overland from Melbourne, and the nearest stopping station would be Dimboola.
The Overland doesn't actually stops at Nhill that I can ascertain, nor does
the weekly Ghan service but there may be a connecting bus.

Check out the Great Southern Railway link for details
http://www.gsr.com.au/theoverland/o_route.htm

You can also get from Canberra to Melbourne by train, but it would be
quicker to fly!

If on the other hand you mean Myall Lakes in NSW, as suggested by another
respondent, you could go from Canberra to Sydney by train (NSW Countrylink
service), then Sydney to Newcastle by electric train, then bus to Bulahdelah
or Nelson Bay, which are nearest major towns. Local tourism agencies may
have more details , anyone know a link?

Cheers,

Paul

3914051C.1BB4363B@icon.co.za">news:3914051C.1BB4363B@icon.co.za...