Re: W Set car at Eveleigh (NSW)

Has anyone been inside the actual workshop? I went there about a year ago,
because the Conservatorium of Music is now inside one of the restored shops,
but right next door, you can walk right down the length of an old shop,
complete with rail grooves in the floor, metal presses, and a heap of antique
machinery. AFAIK, it wasn't left like that to look like a museum, it looks like
the shop stopped work 20 years ago and hasn't been touched since. The only
modern objects in it are the fence seperating the corridor from the rest of the
workshop, and the doors at each end, one leading to the W set car, the other
into the CoM.

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<3913E1C9.4F570730@ozemail.com.au>...