Re: Minto

On Thu, 04 May 2000 13:21:09 +1000, Railway Rasputin II <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>NRC i was told by the guys at Freight Corp.
>
>They reckon 3000 container movements a day.
>
>rgds
>
>David Johnson wrote:
>>
>> David & Julie Donald wrote:
>>
>> > Does anyone know about a proposal for, or the actual commencement of,
>> > construction by FreightCorp of a container terminal at Minto, in a similar vein
>> > to the facility that is under construction at St Mary's  ??
>>
>> I thought it was for a different operator (like AusTrac or something).

How would the peak hour freight restrictions effect Minto? Would Melbourne traffic as well as
traffic from Perth via Coota be able to get into the Minto yard during the peak hour restrictions?

cheers
Peter
Peter & Susan Cokley
petan @ powerup.com.au
http://www.welcome.to/petan
For personal replies to this message, remove NOSPAM from our address to avoid bounced mail.