Re: [NSW] T18

I think we have found a candidate for the City-Airport shuttles. Knowing
CityRail's (and other operators) history of dedicated rolling stock, I
predict that this train will end up on the Carlingford shuttle. Maybe this
will become more common before the Olympics.

Other possible ads/schemes and where the trains will end up:

National Rugby League (meant for Olympic Park Sprint) - Airport Shuttle
Newcastle Knights (RL) decorated 620/720 (meant for Hunter) - Dapto to Nowra
run
Sydney Boring Herald (meant for North Shore) - East Hills line
Terrorgraph (meant for south west) - North Shore.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com