Re: [NSW] T18

In article <8etafd$fkt$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  neety@my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In my post last night about ads on T sets, I mentioned that I saw some
> different looking ads at Penrith.
> WELL, that same T set was back again this morning on Platform 2 at
> 10.30am.
>
> It is T18 and is composed of D6121/N5121/N5122/D6122.
> The ads are for the Airport Link. Colours are Red/white (D6121),
> Olive/White (N5121), Orange/white (N5122) and Blue/White (D6122).

Anita, you are right! - I seen the ads for the Airport Link today.
The ads say (I think) "Airport Link opens on 21st May." T84
has it on too. but Hubert somewhere in this thread may have heard or
seen some more of those ads on other T-set Tangaras. But unfortunately I
cannot catch the view of the inside - it may not have any ads inside
(correct me if I'm wrong or if someone is on one of those trains -
please let us know)

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/