Re: Minto

And another interesting thing is the auto push button to enter and leave,when you want
to leave you push the button and wait,then when the both lines are clear you can
proceed which also means that both up and down lines(because there is only a cross over
from the down to the up facing Sydney) will be tied up while the said train crosses
over.
Don.